The NSW and Commonwealth Governments have committed over $700 million to the new Shellharbour Hospital and Integrated Services Project, to better network and transform the delivery of healthcare for the Illawarra/Shoalhaven District.
The new Shellharbour Hospital will provide:
• Expanded emergency services
• Increased surgical capacity
• Rehabilitation and aged care services
• Acute medical services
• New contemporarily designed mental health services
• Renal dialysis
• Outpatient and Ambulatory care services
This project is being planned in partnership by Health Infrastructure (HI) and Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District (ISLHD).
• Minimum developable land area of 8-hectares plus, within the Shellharbour LGA Target Area as shown on the below map
• For further requirements, please contact the agent for a detailed specification and information pack
Submissions welcome from landowners or appointed agents
Site Identification Process closes Friday 04 December at 3:00PM (AEST)
Please submit your details below for a copy of the site selection process and any further enquires